2 Mar 2010

Recipe of the week

As I have commented before, as many self confessed foodies also admit, I have an extensive collection of cookery books. At the end of last year, I decided to start marking the recipes I wanted to cook and kept a master list of recipes (with book, page number and author for convenience) and it really has enabled me to broaden my repertoire which was the aim.


At the beginning of this year, I decided to focus this further and to cook one new recipe every week, particularly basics that I want to crack (including amaranth which I have yet to reattempt!). I plan to cover all manner of goodies including some more from Phil Vickery's Gluten Free Cookbook (I fancy trying the scones on the cover...) and publish some of my favourite naturally gluten free cakes which have yet to grace these pages.


So check back every Tuesday for the recipe of the week...and let me know what you think of the recipes, or if you have any tips or improvements!

No comments: